With his expertise and remarkable success in film sets, since a long time, the “Château de Vigny” hosts film shoots and photo shoots: some forty films are shot there.
Its tranquil and discrete location has attracted many famous directors over the years. The castel is completely private and being closed to the public allows for film crews to work without hindrance.
This sixteenth century house further offers a variety of historical interior and exterior decorations and spaces: living rooms, bedrooms, stables, orangery, greenhouses …
- Les Barbouzes : movie directed by Georges LAUTNER
- Les Aristos : movie directed by Charlotte de TURKHEIM
- La fille de d’Artagnan : movie directed by Bertrand TAVARNIER
- On a retrouvé la 7ème compagnie : movie directed by Robert LAMOUREUX
- Le Capitaine Fracasse : movie directed by Abel GANCE
- Versailles : series directed by Jalil LESPERT
- Te Amo : Rihanna clip directed by Anthony MANDLER
- Pub Huawe of Mercure movie
- Ce jour-là, tout a changé, L’évasion de Louis XVI, movie of MALATERRE and A. SELIGNAC
- La vie est un roman : movie directed by Alain RESNAIS
- Raphael ou le débauché : movie directed by Michel DEVILLE
- Le Voile bleu : movie directed by Jean STELLI